Friday, October 1, 2010

Update!

Gosh I have been a slacker! There are a few new things going on in our lives....and now I will tell you about them!

*Nils received orders to Korea :(
*I am pregnant! We found out on September 9th that we are having a BOY!
*We packed up and moved back to Idaho.
*We spent a week in Oregon visiting Nils' dad!

On Monday, October 4th, Nils leaves for Korea. I am not looking forward to it at all, and I know that Jacee will have a hard time adjusting. Jacee and I will be living with my parents for the year that he will be gone. I am SO thankful that I have so much love and support from my family, because I will need it! Nils is trying to schedule his 30 day mid-tour in February so he can be here for our sons birth. I really, really hope that he is able to be here!!

Well that pretty much sums it up! Hopefully I will keep posting stuff as it happens so I don't have to play catch up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment