Thursday, April 14, 2011

Making the CUT...

Yep, Jacee did something that many kids her age do....she cut her own hair. I thought she was sleeping, so imagine my surprise when I open the door and find scissors and hair on her bed! She was so proud of her self, and I was too sad to be mad. After the initial shock I inspected her locks and realized it wasn't as bad as it could have been. She cut mainly in the front of her head, and a few pieces on top. The next day I took her to my friend Ali's house to get it fixed. The short pieces in front were easily converted into bangs, and layers were cut to hide the other short pieces. I am actually very happy with the new cut! I didn't want her to have bangs because I didn't want hair in her face, but these pretty much stay to the side. Hopefully Jacee has retired as a hair stylist and won't cut her hair again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment