Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

On Thursday, July 30 Katy, Jacee and I packed up and headed for Bear Lake. Every year we have our family reunion there for the Hutchison (my dad's dad's mom's side...or something like that) side of the family. Thursday night there was the street dance. All the kids loved it, and they danced the night away! We played at the beach and in the cold lake water on Friday. My Dad and I swam to the buoy...which almost killed me! It was a lot farther this year, than it has been in a long time. Jacee loved the water and the sand. She had a lot of little friends there to "play" with too. Friday night was the talent show. Usually it's pretty boring, but this year my cousin Skyler sang 2 songs and he was amazing. His girlfriend sang too and she was very good. My cousin Jeremy also sang and played the guitar...I love when he sings. His brother, Brandon and his wife sang a song as well. I guess I have a pretty talented family! Madison also played a little harp looking instrument. It was cute. on Saturday we went to the family meeting and auction. My parents got Jacee some cute bows and me a bookmark. After the auction we went back to camp and took naps, then we went to the beach for a little bit. That night we just hung out and played games with the family. On Sunday Madison woke Katy and I up at 7:30...UGH! We got up and started packing to go home. After what seemed like forever...everything was in the car! We said our goodbyes and hopped in the car and headed home. It was a fun weekend trip that we are still recovering from!


No comments:

Post a Comment