Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend in Idaho




Jacee, Katy and I went home this past weekend for Madison's birthday. We got there Thursday, and I was so excited for Madi's present that I gave it to her that day (her bday was Saturday). I got her the movie 17 Again, and a book where she could write her own stories and draw all the pictures. It was really fun to help her with that. Mom and Dad got her a new bike and gave it to her Friday. Saturday I helped Mom get things ready for Madi's party. We made food, decorated the dining room and got the pinata ready. Her friends came over at 1:00 ready to party. They ate, decorated cookies, opened presents, did a scavenger hunt, and then the pinata. It was a lot of fun! That night we had the grandparents over for some pizza and pie! We left Sunday to come back home to Utah. We had a very good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment