Friday, November 11, 2011

Our House!

Well it doesn't look like much now, but soon we will move in and set it up all cute! I will post more pics while we are in that process!


Front

Half bathroom off the front door. Washer and dryer hook ups on the right. Kind of weird having them in the bathroom, but it's better than the kitchen like a lot of British houses have them!

Living room.


Spare room. We are thinking of using this for guests and also the kids' play room. It is very small!

This would be Oskar's room

Master

Master bath. Kind of small, but I'm just happy to have it!

Miss Jacee's room


Breakfast bar in the kitchen.

More of the kitchen. There is also a door off to the right that leads outside to the garage.

Dining room and door to the back yard.

Our 'garden' as the Brits call it.

The garage...I think we will mostly use this for storage, since it is SO tiny!

The neighborhood from our front yard.

 There is another bathroom upstairs but I guess I forgot to take a picture of it! haha :)

3 comments:

  1. Andi!
    That house is SO cute! What an adventure moving all the way over there! I love that you are blogging more now. I'm excited to follow along with each post :)
    XO,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi I really like it! I hope you guys are doing good over there and I hope you enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I am glad to be blogging again too! I hope that I don't over do it! haha :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete